With our latest giveaway a collaboration between our friends at Sipsmith and Fever-Tree, we thought it only right to share a recipe combining the two, just in time for World Gin Day. With a whole host of wonderful beverages to choose from, our team at The Bar have chosen to champion Sipsmith’s Chilli & Lime Gin and Fever-Tree’s Mexican Lime Soda. So, fill the ice tray and prepare for a wonderfully refreshing tipple with a kick.
1 bottle of Fever-Tree Mexican Lime Soda
50ml Sipsmith Chilli & Lime Gin
20ml Agave Syrup
10ml Lime Juice
1 slice of fresh ginger
1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- Take a fresh slice of ginger and score it with a criss-cross pattern then place it into a tall glass
- Muddle the ginger until it releases juice and add a small handful of mint leaves, then muddle again
- Add the gin, agave syrup and lime juice
- Shake then strain into a glass with a generous handful of ice cubes
- Top up with the soda
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of ginger
If you’d like to win the Sipsmith gin and Fever-Tree soda included in the recipe, click here.