An exclusive 4 night break from £10,500 inc. vat
This stunning package offers you the visit to London you have always dreamt of, combined with unique experiences you never thought possible.
The fabulous three bedroom Rooftop Suite will be your home during your stay. Situated on the top floor it sleeps up to 6 people and boasts one of the finest views over Green Park, Buckingham Palace and the Capital.
Your stay also includes:
- Two way Car Transfer from / to any London Airport
- Breakfast for two in your Suite overlooking Green Park and Buckingham Palace
- Full complimentary minibar
- A 90 minute massage for two people
- Personal Butler
- An Afternoon Tea (voted Best in London 2012) either in your Suite or in the Garden Room
Exclusive tailored experiences
Unique to this package we can also arrange a selection of money can't buy experiences, open doors to unseen London and get tickets for the most memorable events.
- Private tours of London's most famous landmarks (Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge...). From £395.00 for three hours for up to a party of six.
- A City tour in an Aston Martin and Rolls Royce. From £920 for 3 hours in a classic/vintage Rolls Royce including guide.
- Out of hours visit's to some of London's most exclusive stores. From £120.
- Private helicopter flights over the City. From £6800 for six people.
- Private capsules on the London Eye. From £480.
- Cooking lessons with Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal and Jamie Oliver. From £50 per person.
- Day trips on the Orient Express. From £310 per person
- And many more...
Each package is carefully tailored to your own requirements so to discuss your stay and experiences please call us on 020 7640 3557
Terms & Conditions:
- Package price excludes cost of tailored experiences.
- Accommodation package is based on two people sharing. Up to six guests can be accommodated at additional cost.
- Subject to availability.
- The Athenaeum is delighted to announce that we are embarking on an exciting period of change. The exterior and ground floor of the hotel will be completely refurbished and refreshed, transforming your experience from the first glimpse of our iconic building, through to our reception area and restaurant and bar. We are already looking forward to sharing our revitalised appearance with you in summer 2016. In the meantime The Athenaeum will continue to provide our celebrated five-star service throughout the refurbishment period, from 4th January to early June 2016, with minimal disruption to our guests.