Win a night away at The Athenaeum and make for a very happy Christmas!
The countdown to Christmas has begun and to get into the spirit we are giving you the chance to win an overnight stay at The Athenaeum.
All you have to do is play our festive game, Sackman, and help Arthur Naeum (The Athenaeum’s teddy bear) take on the evil ‘sackmen’ who are out to ruin his Christmas fun.
Over the two weeks that Sackman is live (10 December – 24 December), there will be two winners chosen each week. The weekly top scorer will receive an overnight stay for two with breakfast in a Suite or Apartment and a randomly chosen entrant will receive an overnight stay for two in a bedroom with breakfast.
The Small Print
- The competition is only open to players aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Athenaeum and sister hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter the competition you must submit your name and email address.
- The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning score was submitted.
- Prizes must be redeemed by 31/3/15
- Winners will be announced on 5/1/15
- An individual is restricted to winning one “weekly” prize for a high score during the duration of this competition. In the event an individual wins more than once the prize will go to the next highest scorer who has not won previously.
- An individual is restricted to winning one “weekly” prize draw prize during the duration of this competition.
- The Athenaeum accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Athenaeum’s control.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of The Athenaeum if so requested.
- The Athenaeum reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, the athenaeum at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Athenaeum reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The Athenaeum will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive further communications from the athenaeum and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter. You are providing your information to the athenaeum and not to Facebook or Twitter. This promotion ensures a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- The Athenaeum has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.
- The Athenaeum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.